Copyright © 2021 Lawdiktat
Cancellation & Refund Policy
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Lawdiktat can be refunded within 5 days, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
Send your request to : email@example.com
For answers to commonly asked questions we receive regarding a refund’s status, please ask on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our 5-day policy
While our 5-day refund policy is to allow students to learn risk free, we must also protect our instructors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to instructors after 5 days, so we will not process refund requests received after the refund window.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a student before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a student for the same course.
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a student.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services unless otherwise required by applicable law.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.
If your course purchase is only eligible for a credit refund, this will be sent as a separate mail to you by email@example.com