Copyright © 2021 Lawdiktat
Introduction of Cyber Laws
Cyberlaw is becoming the need of an hour as the growing rate of cybercrime is a raising alarm that we shall take this issue very seriously as our sensitive information is tampering & might cause a great loss to us. It’s high time that we as an individual entity shall understand the cyber-related laws & start practising them full-fledged. Hence, this course has been designed to provide an in-depth overview not only of the basic principles of cyberlaw but also of legal issues relating to e-governance, e-commerce, e-contracts & IPRs. It will cover 6 modules.
What will I learn
- According to a survey, the cyber industry is growing which is demanding a large number of experts & techies are in demand & the recruiters give priority to the certified holders only.
- This course is a perfect stop shop for beginners who are really excited about the cyber world & want to enter in it & also ideal for those students who have achieved their knowledge in cyber security but shall also learn the basics of cyber laws.
- This course will not just open the doors of new learning but also enhance the career growth.
- This course is tailor made & was designed after conducting a proper research & due care so that the maximum learning agility can be drawn.
Topics for this Course
Notice: Function Elementor\Controls_Manager::add_control_to_stack was called incorrectly. Cannot redeclare control with same name "_skin". Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.0.0.) in /home/lawdiktat/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031
- Cyber Space: Meaning & its scope
- Cyber law and Its Need
- Regulation of Cyber Space in UK, US & India
- Jurisdiction in Cyber World
- Role of Internet Service Providers (ISPs)
- Role of Intermediaries
- E-Commerce & E-Contracts: Overview and Analysis
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Electronic Commerce Application
- Difference between Traditional Commerce and E-Commerce
- UNICTRAL Model on E-Commerce
- Technical & Legal Issues in E-Contracts
- ODR & Jurisdiction of Electronic Commerce
- Understanding the basics and types of Intellectual Property Rights
- Intellectual Property Rights and Cyber Law
- Copyright & its Subject Matter
- Copyright Infringement
- Doctrine of Fair Dealing
- Copyright Protection in the Cyber Space within the IT Act, 2000
- Plagiarism in the Cyberspace
- Domain Names and Cyber Squatting
- Role of ICANN